|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- Materiale esterno: Pelle di maiale/rete.
- Materiale suola: Gomma
- Chiusura: Stringata
- Tipo di tacco: Piatto
- Composizione materiale: 50% pelle, 50% sintetico.
- Larghezza scarpa: Larga
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Alla tua domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto.
Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso.
Inserisci una domanda.
- Dimensioni prodotto : 33.96 x 18.95 x 12.62 cm; 59.53 grammi
- Disponibile su Amazon.it a partire dal : 1 giugno 2019
- Produttore : New Balance
- ASIN : B07C7N8ZZT
- Numero modello articolo : W990NV5
- Categoria : Donna
Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 834.282 in Moda (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Moda)
- n.20098 in Sneaker casual da donna
- Recensioni dei clienti:
New Balance W990BK5 - Scarpe da ginnastica da donna, antracite/hi-lite, 42,5
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
Recensito negli Stati Uniti il 25 febbraio 2021
These shoes are VERY well known for their stability and usefulness for heavier walkers. They are also pretty expensive, but when you have foot drama - you expect to be paying a bit more. So, here's my experience:
- Attractive. These shoes have classic New Balance styling that is actually pretty attractive. I would definitely wear these out and about.
- Stability. These are very stable. My foot feels secure in this shoes.
- Arch Support. There is great arch support in this shoe.
- These shoes feel clunky! They are pretty heavy (as shoes go) and that makes them feel clunky. I feel like my feet are dragging and clunking along.
- Cushion. The stability definitely cuts into the cushion. They are definitely not pillow soft on my toes. They aren't hard...but not a lot of cushion.
- The sizing was a bit tricky (and different from other New Balance shoes). I usually wear a wide in my New Balance shoes, I did not need a wide in these.
If you are looking for a solid shoe, this one is for you. It feels pretty solid. Also, if you have really wide feet, these will likely be very comfortable. I would say this is great for a wide foot that wants a lot of stability. I like my shoes a bit more lightweight, so these are a no for me.
-The padding on the sole is not as thick as the previous versions and my feet hurt after walking in them for a few hours.
-They foot bed seems harder.
-There is less arch support.
-If you put the laces through the tongue, the sneaker is too tight and it's hard to loosen the laces.
- Compared to other brands, I've always thought New Balance were not the best looking sneakers. This version looks much better.
-The color choices for women are few and not feminine colors at all. Navy blue and black are not colors I would choose.
-I feel that they have cut quality and then charge you more for the newer version.
- I'm going to start shopping around for a different brand.
By the way, bring back the 801's, but make them the same as the were, not a "New and improved" version.