|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- Materiale esterno: Sintetico
- Materiale suola: Gomma
- Chiusura: Pull-on
- Composizione materiale: 100% sintetico
- Larghezza scarpa: Normale
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Alla tua domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto.
Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso.
Inserisci una domanda.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Dimensioni prodotto : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 966.15 grammi
- Disponibile su Amazon.it a partire dal : 9 agosto 2018
- Produttore : Sorel
- ASIN : B00HJYTMJU
- Numero modello articolo : GLACIER II-Black, Red Quar - K
- Categoria : Unisex - Bambini
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 1.288.384 in Sport e tempo libero (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Sport e tempo libero)
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
The quality of these boots is outstanding. I have had a pair of Sorel for the last 3 years and they have been the best snow boots I've ever had. They are expensive, no question about it (I was able to get a 20% discount with an Amazon coupon), but I expect them to last and be very warm. I am giving them 5 stars right now because of my experience with Sorel and their look and feel. This is a new model, so I was not able to find other reviews. I will update my review once my son gets to wear them in the snow a few times.
Now the boots are made of quality materials, made well, are worm and waterproof.
However, they are unusable by a child.
Each boot must weight a few pounds. I will actually weight it when I get home but they are insanely heavy.
My son plays sports 4 days a week and has strong legs but he could not walk in these, had hard time lifting his legs and fell a few times. I waisted $60 on these because he will never use them again.
Why were these made so heavy in beyond my comprehension.
He used it one time to go snow tubing and was suffering the entire time. The feet did remain very warm but as soon as we got to the car he peeled these off and never touched again.
Never again sorel.